The Great Kiwi Road Trip Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The Promoter is Rooms Online of 156 Willis Street, Wellington (“The Promoter”. Phone Number: 0800 676 667.
- The Promotion starts at 12pm on Wednesday 4th December and ends at 11.59pm on Sunday 22nd December (the Promotion Period). No entries will be accepted outside of the Promotion Period.
- Indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for non-receipt for any reason of an entry.
- Entry is only open to residents of New Zealand who are 18 years and over – this applies to both the Nominator and the Nominee. Employees of the Promoter or the Promoter’s associated agencies or companies directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter) and their immediate family members are not eligible to win the Great Kiwi Road Trip.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and nominees (including an nominees’s identity or age) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
- Each nominator fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledges that the decisions of the Promoter on all matters relating to the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize pool consists of:
a. One 10-night North Island road trip (“Prize One”), consisting of 10 x accommodation vouchers plus a $500 MTA Gift Card (total prize value up to $2,500), to be given away to a
winning Nominee determined by the Promoter; and
b. One 10-night South Island road trip (“Prize Two”), consisting of 10 x accommodation vouchers plus a $500 MTA Gift Card (total prize value up to $2,500), to be given away to a winning Nominee determined by the Promoter; and
c. One night accommodation at Donkey Bay Inn, Russell valued at $700 (“Prize Three”), to be given away to a winning Nominee determined by the Promoter; and
d. Various accommodation vouchers to the total retail value of NZ$5,000 (the “Spot Prizes”) to be given away during the entry period via online channels as determined by the Promoter.
- The Great Kiwi Road Trips are valid between 1 March and 31 May 2020. The Spot Prizes are valid as stated on the voucher.
- Participating properties for the North Island road trip are Russell Top 10 Holiday Park, Mangawhai Lodge, Whangaparaoa Lodge Motel, Pacific Palms Resort, Waitomo Lodge Motel, Tongariro Crossing Lodge, Phoenix Resort, ASURE Colonial Lodge Motel, Celtic Motel, The Claremont Motel & Apartments.
- Participating properties for the South Island road trip are Balmoral Motel, 171 On High Motel, Kakatu Retreat, Roma on Riccarton Motel, Harbour View Motel, Pukaki Air Lodge, Clearbrook Motel & Apartments, Alexandra Garden Court Motel, Bonnie Knights Motel, Invercargill Top 10 Holiday Park.
- In the event that a Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or great value.
- The total PRIZE value is up to NZ$10,100.
- The Great Kiwi Road Trips cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Spot Prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
HOW THE PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE DETERMINED
- All Nominations that comply with these Terms and Conditions and are approved by the Promoter will be eligible for the prize draw.
- The Promoter will determine the Winners of Prize One, Prize Two and Prize Three (“the winners”) by selecting from the qualifying Nominations made during the Entry Period.
- The Promoter will determine the allocation of the spot Prizes during the Entry Period. The Spot Prize Winners are not required to have a qualifying Entry or Nomination in the Promotion.
- The Promoter will advertise all Spot Prize opportunities (how the Spot Prize Winners will be determined) on the Rooms Online Facebook Page during the Entry Period.
HOW THE PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- The Great Kiwi Road Trip winners will be notified by the applicable social channel, email or phone number within one business day of the Draw Date. The Great Kiwi Road Trip winners names will be published at facebook.com/roomsonline
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to notify the Great Kiwi Road Trip winners. If a prize winner cannot be contacted by phone or email within 4 days of the applicable draw, then the prize will be re-drawn. If the Great Kiwi Road Trip winner cannot be contacted by phone or email by Saturday 28th December the Great Kiwi Road Trip will be re-drawn.
- Stay dates for the Prizes are subject to availability. Without limiting any other terms of these Terms and Conditions, all elements of the Prize must be taken as and when specified or will be forfeited with no replacement. The Prize Winner understands and accepts that if they are unable to use during the period specified, the Prize will be awarded to the first Reserve Nominee.
- The Prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
- The Prize Winners and their guest(s) are responsible for all other costs related to the Prize, including meals, transport costs, insurance (including excesses,) in-room charges and additional taxes. Costs for changes made by the Prize Winner (and their guest(s)) to the Prize after it has been booked must be paid by the Prize Winner and their guest(s) as applicable. The Prize Winner will be required to present a valid credit card when checking in to the accommodation.
- The Terms and Conditions applying to the Prize Winner will also apply to their guest as if reference to the Prize Winner in these Terms and Conditions were to the guests(s) (unless indicated otherwise.
- The Prize Winner and their guest(s) must take part in any publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. The Prize Winner and their guest(s) consent to the Promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the Promotion without compensation.
- If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion or disqualify affected entries/nominees, subject to any applicable law. The Promoter shall not be liable to any nominator or winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
- These Terms and Conditions will be posted on www.roomsonline.nz for the duration of the Promotion. Any cancellation or modification to the Promotion or the Promotion Terms and Conditions will be notified on the Promoter’s website www.roomsonline.nz.
- Without limiting the clause above, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage suffered in connection with this Promotion or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- The Promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result of entering and/or interacting through this Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from the Prize Winner winning the Prize. You should seek independent legal advice.
- The Promoter collects nominees’ and nominators’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise stated, each nominee and nominator agrees that the Promoter may:
a. use the nominee’s and nominator’s personal information to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms & Conditions; and
b. disclose the nominee’s personal information to third parties (if applicable) for the purpose of conducting the Promotion; and
c. announce the winners via email communication following the conclusion of the Promotion.
Nominees and nominators may access the personal information the Promoter holds about them and should direct any enquiries to access, update or correct to the Promoter at the Address set out above.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion using Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn, however the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. The nominator provides their contact information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. The nominator and nominee completely releases Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn from any liability.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.