The Regional Business Partner Network is ready to help with Covid-19 support funds for eligible businesses. This fund provides businesses with access to up to $5,000 to utilise services that can help you recover, build capability and grow revenue. Below is a guide to help you know what to expect in the application process.
STEP 1 – Click here to register your business on the Regional Business Partners website.
You will need to have ready:
- GST number (if not registered then your personal IRD number)
- Legal Business Name (ie registered company name)
- Are you a NZ registered company / Partnership / Sole Trader
- Year you started operating this business
- NZ Business Number
- What help do you need to grow your business
- Estimated Turnover (options are 0-250,000 / 250,001-500,000 / 5001,000-750,000 etc)
- Sector (choose H – Accommodation & Food Services)
Who referred you to Regional Business Partner Network? – Rooms online 🙂
You will also need to answer these important questions:
- Do you need help to grow you business? Select ‘yes’ you will need to explain what you need (talk to us if you need a hand).
- Are you seeking COVID-19 Advisory Support?
- Does your business operate in the Tourism Sector?
STEP 2 – You’ll receive an email from an advisor:
- Click on the link to schedule a phone call with them
- Complete the short survey and email it back to them.
STEP 3 – Phone call with the advisor:
You will be asked a series of questions around how Covid-19 has impacted you and your business, they will talk about your impact areas and where you now need support. This is where you may tell them you wish to work with Rooms Online with our RECOVER consulting service:
STEP 4 – The advisor will contact us to check we have capacity to take you on.
STEP 5 – They will add confirmation of our service to your Regional Business Partner account and place a voucher into your account to use for our services.
you are done, that wasn’t so hard aye, just call us if you need help with any stage.